How can we help you?
Nunc facilisis massa at egestas dignissim. Suspendisse mollis dapibus justo a finibus. Curabitur id felis at lectus facilisis gravida at suscipit mi.
Frequently asked questions
You can order your Faber fire from one of the authorised Faber dealers. Click here to find a dealer in your area.
All maintenance guidelines for your e-MatriX can be found in the owners’ manual which can be found by clicking here.
- Always start by checking that your fire has been connected properly to the mains and that any switches are set to ‘on’.
- Check whether the remote control works, are the batteries dead? If this does not solve anything, you can contact the authorized dealer where you bought your fire regarding faults and/or maintenance.
- If you cannot remember who you purchased your e-MatriX from, please contact your nearest Faber dealer.
- There may be cases where your dealer will ask you to contact the manufacturer directly. Should you need to do this, you can contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
- Contact your Faber dealer to order accessories
- Contact Glen Dimplex Americas for replacement parts.
- Ensure that you have registered your E-matrix by filling out the warranty form on our website, which can be found by clicking here.
- For specifics about what is covered under warranty, please refer to your E-Matrix owners’ manual by clicking here.
- If you have any other questions about your warranty, please connect with customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
If you have lost your remote, or need to replace a damaged remote, please refer to your owners’ manual to identify the remote you need for your unit.
- Always start by checking whether you need to replace the batteries in the remote control and replace them if necessary.
- Follow the instructions in the owners’ manual to ensure remote is synced with the Bluetooth hub
- If you are still having issues with your remote, contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
To remove fingerprints or other marks, the exterior finish can be cleaned with a damp cloth with a mild detergent. The surface should be completely dried with a lint free cloth to prevent water spots.
- The flame effect control setting may be set too low. Click the larger flame icon to increase the flame effect. Once the highest flame setting is reached the unit will beep
- Make sure that both transducer wires are properly connected
- The transducer that is located in the base of the sump may be dirty or faulty. See maintenance instructions for a step-by-step procedure. If this does not correct the problem then a new sump would be required.
The flame effect setting may be set too high. Click the smaller flame icon to decrease the flame effect. Once the lowest setting is reached the unit will beep.
Ensure the unit has run for 10 minutes before evaluating quality of flame
Due to the creation of mist during the operation of this product, a smell may be present.
Yes, see your owners’ manual for air intake specifications by clicking here
The e-MatriX can be used with regular, warm (35c/95f) tap water. If you live in a region with hard water, it is recommended that you use soft, distilled or reverse osmosis water.
Running the e-Matrix is equivalent to adding 2 people to the room (approximately 300mL/hr)
Yes, the plastic components found in the engine that come in contact with the water before, and during the misting process are designed with an anti-microbial additive to prevent the growth of the bacteria; keeping the fine water mist safe, and free of any harmful bacteria
Regular maintenance is still required. Refer to your owners’ manual for cleaning specifications
TV’s can be mounted at any height above the E-Matrix unit. Note: Long-term tests with TV’s have not been conducted.
Using the national average of 15.21 cents for kW/hr, the e-MatriX costs approximately $0.04/hr, with the addition of water costs. Note: electricity costs will vary depending on your region
The moisture will not affect the material you’ve chosen to surround your e-Matrix
No, the unit is certified for indoor use only
To keep your Faber fire in optimal working condition, we recommend a bi-weekly cleaning with soap and water of the top cover assembly, sump and transducer is recommended. Please refer to your owners’ manual for detailed maintenance guidelines. Note: Do not use abrasive cleaners on the surface of the unit and do not put plastic components in a dishwasher
The E-Matrix does not include a flame color theme option and it is not recommended that scents be added to your unit. We are always looking for recommendations on ways to enhance our products, please fill out our customer service form by clicking here
This is an indication that the unit has run of water. If you have installed a shut-off valve on the water line for this unit. Ensure that the valve is open.
Both copper and PEX piping can be used as main waterline supply. Please ensure you are capable of splicing correctly into your main waterline.
1/4″ flex tubing is required from the main supply line to the external control box
You can contact us by using this contact form.
Please enter your details and click on send.
We will contact you as soon as possible.